2016 Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo
December 5-8, 2016
Atlantic City Convention Center
Atlantic City, NJ
Call for Presentations for the 2016 Convention is closed. The deadline for submitting a presenter was March 13, 2016.
Check back in January for 2017 Call for Presentations
About Triple Play
The Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo, presented by the New Jersey REALTORS®, New York State Association of REALTORS® & Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, is the largest annual convention and trade show of its type in the U.S. – the premier event for the real estate industry in the tri-state area.
Over 7,000 industry professionals take the opportunity to learn new skills at more than 90 educational sessions, hear top national industry speakers & trainers, discover the latest trends, network with their peers and explore the latest products and service innovations at the 300-booth Trade Expo.
- Real Estate Salespersons, Brokers, Owners & Managers
The majority focusing on residential but specialists concentrating on appraisal, commercial, international, land, resort and relocation are also represented
- Affiliate Members
- State & Local Association Staff Members
How Speakers are chosen
Each state association convention committee, association staff and the Tri-State Convention Committee review proposals and select the program speakers based on overall program quality, speaker credentials, timeliness of the topic, relevance to the convention program and price.
Applicants will be asked to categorize their course submissions by topic, as relevant to the eight session tracks offered at Triple Play.
Please do not choose more than THREE categories for your submission(s).
- Appraisal – Real estate appraisal, property valuation or land valuation, practices of developing an opinion of the value of real property
- Association Executive – Professional development for AEs designed to better serve the REALTOR® organization and its members
- Brokerage/Management – Good business practices for agency brokers, managers and broker-owners
- Commercial – Commercial agents, properties (also called investment or income property) and buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income
- Legal/Tax/Environmental/Ethics – Legal information which pertains to such matters under real estate law, tax, environmental issues and ethics in real estate
- Professional Development – Skills and knowledge for both personal development and career advancement
- Sales/Marketing – Branding, advertising, sales promotion and public relations
- Technology – Real estate tools, systems, and methods of organization used to sell, communicate, and organize