- What are the hours of the educational sessions and the trade expo?
The educational session hours are:
- Monday, December 5th: 2:00 PM – 5:00PM
- Tuesday, December 6th: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 7th: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 8th: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
*Session times may vary, for most accurate times, see Session Schedule
**Designation courses begin on Monday, December 5th, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
The Trade Expo hours are:
- Tuesday, December 6th: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 7th: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- How many people attend the convention?
Over 7,500 attendees are expected at Triple Play 2016.
- What is the dress code at the convention?
A business casual dress code is suggested for all of the educational sessions, the trade expo and all special events, unless otherwise noted.
This year’s NJ REALTORS® Centennial Gala is Business Attire.
- What is included with the registration fee?
The registration fee entitles you to attend any of the education sessions (excluding the designation courses and select additional cost courses), CE credit where applicable, the YPN Reception, the Icebreaker Reception, entrance to the Trade Expo, and shuttle service to and from the official headquarters hotels and the Convention Center during Trade Show hours.
NYSAR member registration also includes NYSAR Member Reception
PAR member registration also includes PAR Member Reception
- What is not included with the registration fee?
Designation courses and select additional cost courses, NJ REALTORS® Centennial Gala tickets, RPAC High Roller’s Lounge entrance, hotel accommodations, transportation and meals are not included in the registration fee.
- What if I want to cancel my registration?
Requests for cancellation of any type must be in writing NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 18, 2016 and are subject to the following fees:
- $25 Convention Registration
- $25 Designation/Certification Course
- $25 NJ Realtor’s Centennial Gala
Refunds will not be given after November 18, 2016.
Mail refund request to:
Triple Play, c/o Experient, (NJR)
5202 Presidents Court, Suite G100
Frederick, MD 21703
All cancellations will be processed after the completion of the event. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing.
- I am a REALTOR® member from another state (not NJ, NY or PA). How do I register?
Members of the National Association of REALTORS® from other states may attend the Triple Play 2016 REALTORS® Convention & Trade Expo at the same member registration fee as tri-state members. Please use your NRDS Number to log into online registration or you may print a copy of the 2016 Convention Registration Form and mail/fax it.
- Can I register On Site at the Atlantic City Convention Center?
Yes, you can register in the Atlantic City Convention Center, Convention Registration Area, Level 2 during the following hours:
- Monday, December 5th: 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 6th: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 7th: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 8th: 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Triple Play 2016 offers CE for New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania real estate agents and appraisers.
- Which designation/certification courses are being offered this year?
- $125 – Monday, December 5: Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA (PSA Core Course)
- $125 – Monday, December 5: Generating Buyer and Seller Leads (ABR Elective)
- $150 – Monday, December 5: New Negotiating Edge (CRS Elective)
- $150 – Monday, December 5: Position Your Team for Profits (C-RETS Elective)
Please Note: Pre-Registration is Required
- By attending one of the designation courses, do I receive that designation?
No, completing a designation course at Triple Play does not entitle the attendee to that designation – there are many requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to receive the specific designations. Please visit the National Association of REALTORS®’s website for a complete listing of Designations/Certifications and their requirements.
- Do I need to register for continuing education credit?
No, you do not need to register for CE sessions. In order to receive CE credit, you will need to provide your appraisal or real estate license number during convention registration. Your registration fee is inclusive of CE and we only require your license number(s) to ensure you receive credit where applicable. Attendees need to provide the license number(s) for each state/license that they want credit for.
All designation courses require pre-registration.
IMPORTANT!!! Pennsylvania licensees initially licensed on or after December 1, 2015 are required to take specific, mandatory courses which are NOT available at Triple Play 2016.
CE registrants must attend the entire session in order to earn credit for the session. To assure proper credit for any Real Estate or Appraisal CE courses you are taking, you MUST scan your convention badge whenever you ENTER and EXIT the room. If your badge will not scan, please fill out the sign in sheet available at door and your sign in/out time will be recorded for you.
- What is the Icebreaker Reception?
The Icebreaker Reception is your chance to meet and mingle with fellow attendees on the opening night of the convention. The celebration is scheduled for Tuesday, December 6th from 9:00 PM – 11:59 PM at Caesars Atlantic City’s Palladium Ballroom.
Your convention badge is your ticket to music, dancing, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, soft drinks, cash bar and plenty of networking opportunities!
- What is the YPN Reception?
Please join the Young Professionals Network for the YPN Reception on Monday, December 5th as we kick-off Triple Play 2016 – venue to be announced shortly! All REALTORS® are welcome and encouraged to attend. Mix and mingle with real estate pros from NY, NJ and PA. Catch up with old friends, make new contacts, and meet your online connections IRL.
- Is my state association sponsoring a member reception?
Gala reception celebrating New Jersey Realtors® 100th anniversary year and honoring 2016 President Tg Glazer and the 2016 leadership team with installation of 2017 President Robert Oppenheimer and the 2017 leadership team.
A NYSAR Reception is scheduled for Tuesday, December 6th from 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM. Gather with your fellow NYSAR members, while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar!
A PAR Reception is scheduled for Tuesday, December 6th from 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM. Meet your fellow PAR members on opening day while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar!
- What is the RPAC High Rollers’ Suite?
The RPAC High Rollers’ Suite will be open on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
Relax and recharge at Triple Play while supporting the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC). Your $250 investment at the door will count towards you 2017 RPAC Goal.
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and used for political purposes. The amount suggested is merely a guideline and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70 percent of each contribution is used by the State PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state reaches its RPAC goal, 30 percent is sent to National RPAC to support Federal candidates and is charged against you limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state reaches its RPAC goal, it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.
- Does convention registration include hotel reservations?
Convention registration does not include hotel reservations. You must be registered for the convention to secure REALTOR® discount reservations at the official convention hotels. All hotel reservations will be processed by AmeriRoom Reservations, the official convention housing bureau. See our Hotel & Travel page for more information.
Please note: Complimentary shuttle service runs between the Atlantic City Convention Center and Official Convention Hotels
- How do I make hotel reservations?
After registering for the convention, call AmeriRoom Reservations, our official housing bureau, at 1–800-888-5825, to reserve your room. You must first have registered for the convention and received your convention registration confirmation PIN# in order to secure hotel reservations.
- How do I make changes to or cancel my hotel reservation?
Please call AmeriRoom Reservations, our official housing bureau, at 1-(800) 888-5825, to make changes to or cancel your reservation. Please note that fees apply for cancellations and name changes.
- What is the deadline date for making hotel reservations?
All room reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. AmeriRoom Reservations will be able to assist you with your accommodations need right up until December 5th, the first day of the convention.
- Is shuttle bus service included with my hotel reservations?
Yes, if you book your hotel room through AmeriRoom Reservations, our official housing bureau, shuttle service to and from your hotel to the Atlantic City Convention Center is included. If you reserve your room on your own, no shuttle bus service is included with your reservation.