ED Talks are an exciting new feature of Triple Play 2015. Think TED Talks, only all about real estate. Six highly-respected thought-leaders in today’s real estate arena will share their insights in a series of short presentations designed to help you “get inspired” to take advantage of hidden opportunities and to take your career to greater heights.
- Stefan Swanepoel’s “Transforming Dangers into Opportunities.” Get the inside track from the author of “The D.A.N.G.E.R. Report” on his views and vision.
- Allan Dalton’s “Market Desegmentation vs. Niche Marketing.” Learn to avoid narrowly-defined niche markets and turn communities into personal real estate social networks.
- Rossi’s “OmniTasking.” Discover how to consciously use “omnitasking” to remove stress and add quality to your life.
- Jackie Leavenworth’s “Can You Read Me Now?” Find out how to avoid the miscommunications that destroy relationships and disrupt building your business.
- Steve Harney’s “Connecting the Dots.” Learn how to remove consumer’s confusion and be seen as the real estate expert in your market.
- Terry Watson’s “The Irk Factor.” Find out what’s on consumer’s “irk” lists and how to avoid them.