One of the biggest challenges today for agents is contending with “values” consumers get from AVMs (Automated Valuation Models), such as Zillow®. Buyers and sellers “know” that this information is correct—but professionals know that this information is often flawed. On top of that, lenders are using AVMs to second guess appraisers, as well as using CU® (Collateral Underwriter) to challenge appraisers. Agents need to be on the top of their game to be able to explain, and demonstrate to consumers, why a value from a local REALTOR®, is much more reliable than a “zestimate” or other online value. We will also discuss how REALTORS® have access to, and can use RPR® (REALTORS® Property Resource).
- New Jersey Real Estate - 3 Elective Credits
- New York Real Estate - 3 Credits
- New Jersey Appraisal - 3 Credits
- New York Appraisal - 3 Credits
- Pennsylvania Appraisal - 3 Credits