- What are the dates?
The 2016 Triple Play REALTORS® Convention & Trade Expo will take place on Monday, December 5 – Thursday, December 8, 2016.
- Where is the convention?
The convention and trade expo takes place at:
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- What are the trade expo hours?
Tuesday, December 6 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Wednesday, December 7 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- What are the exhibit setup/breakdown times?
Monday, December 5 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Exhibit Setup Tuesday, December 6 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Exhibit Setup Wednesday, December 7 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM Exhibit Breakdown
- What are the convention hours?
Monday, December 5
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Exhibit Setup 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Designation Courses 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM Opening Session
Tuesday, December 6
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Exhibit Setup 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Education Sessions 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Trade Expo Open 9:00 PM – 11:59 PM Icebreaker Reception
Wednesday, December 7
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Education Sessions 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Trade Expo Open 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM Exhibit Breakdown
Thursday, December 8
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Education Sessions
*Schedule subject to change and open to all attendees.
- Why exhibit at Triple Play?
WHY TRIPLE PLAY? Meet one-on-one with today’s REALTORS® who want the latest products and services you have to offer.
- You’ll meet thousands of REALTORS®, brokers, appraisers and other real estate professionals at the largest annual real estate convention and trade show of its kind in the U.S.
- Last year, participants traveled from across the country and Canada to learn about the newest and most exciting developments in real estate products and services.
- Hosted by the New Jersey, New York State and Pennsylvania Associations of REALTORS®, this premier event is one you can’t afford to miss.
- How are booths assigned?
No space will be assigned without a signed contract and full booth payment. All 2015 exhibitors are given the right of first refusal on booth space: 2015 exhibitors have from June 1 to July 1 to reserve their previous year’s booth location, or similar, to request an additional booth space or to choose another location.
After right of first refusal is complete, space will be available to all exhibitors. Exhibit space will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis and is contingent upon Triple Play approval, receipt of signed Application & Contract and Rules & Regulations, and full booth payment.
Visit our Exhibitor Management System to become an exhibitor today!
- What does my booth package include?
Standard booth equipment includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side-rails.
- 6’ x 30” draped table.
- Two chairs.
- One wastebasket.
- 7’’ x 44’’ identification sign.
- Security service.
- Four complimentary convention registrations (badges) per booth.
- Company listing in the official Triple Play 2016 Convention Program if application and payment are received by October 14, 2016.
- Company listing and link to your website from Triple Play’s popular and widely-used website, www.realtorstripleplay.com.
- Use of the Triple Play logo on your promotional materials.
- What are the booth sizes and prices?
10′ x 10′ Aisle Booth $1,500.00 10′ x 10′ Corner Booth $2,000.00
- Where can I order electric, carpet internet and other booth 'extras'?
Vista Convention Services has been designated as the official general service contractor for the Trade Expo. Furniture, carpeting, floral, extra draperies, signs, union labor, telephone and Internet access, audiovisual equipment, electrical and crate storage are available from Vista and other designated contractors.
View the Exhibitor Service Kit for pricing and order forms.
- When and how can I reserve hotel rooms?
AmeriRoom is the official housing bureau of the REALTORS® Triple Play Convention & Trade Expo.
View the 2016 Hotel Accommodations Guide for Pricing and Reservation Instructions.
Please Note: You will need your booth number to make reservations.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation & Refund of Exhibit Booth(s):
Any exhibitor desiring to cancel exhibit space (including a reduction of exhibit space) shall notify the association in writing. If the exhibitor cancels its contract prior to October 28, 2016, the associations shall be entitled to 25% of the full exhibit booth price as liquidated damages. If the exhibitor cancels its contract after October 28, 2016, the associations shall be entitled to retain the full exhibit booth price as liquidated damages and the associations reserve the right to resell and/or reassign the exhibit space.
Cancellation & Refund of Sponsorship:
A cancellation fee of 25% per sponsorship will be charged to a sponsor who cancels their contract prior to October 28, 2016. After October 28, 2016, sponsor is obligated to full payment of the sponsorship fee and associations reserve the right to resell and/or reassign the sponsorship.
Cancellation & Refund of Advertisement:
A cancellation fee of 25% per advertisement will be charged to an advertiser who cancels their contract prior to October 28, 2016. After October 28, 2016, advertiser is obligated to full payment of the sponsorship fee and associations reserve the right to resell and/or reassign the advertisement.
- What types of sponsorships are available?
All Sponsorship Packages Include:
- Your company name and logo featured on our convention promotional brochure mailed to 120,000 REALTORS®. Payment and logo must be submitted by July 1, 2016. (Logo format: full-color AND black & white, high resolution EPS files ONLY.)
- Your company name, logo and link featured on convention website, www.realtorstripleplay.com.
- Your company name and logo featured at the exhibit hall entrance.
- Your company logo featured in the official Triple Play 2016 Convention Program distributed to all convention attendees.
- Where can I advertise?
Consider placing an ad in the official Triple Play 2016 Convention Program and in the state association magazines: the New Jersey REALTOR®, the New York State REALTOR® and PARJustListed.com.
Exhibit industry research shows that exhibit marketing effectiveness increases 46 percent when an exhibitor supports its booth with pre-show, at-show and post-show advertising.
Please Note: Ads must be submitted by October 15, 2016 (no exceptions) in high resolution, print-ready PDF or EPS files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Triple Play Advertising or Sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call 1-(888) 818-4922.