This program will review the many changes in Federal Income Tax Law including discussions of how REALTORS® and their clients will save tax this year. The New Law is complicated. Our seminar will answer your questions, help you understand your own tax situation and prepare you to advise your clients about why real estate is a better investment than ever because of the New Law.
Topics will include:
- Deductions realtors can use to reduce taxes
- The new Qualified Business Income deduction which removes 20% of your income from taxation
- Like Kind exchanges – Section 1031 is still alive and well
- The $250,000 / $500,000 exemption on sales of personal residence – Alive and well
- How to save for retirement and save taxes now
- Examples of how to depreciate real estate and what happens when property is sold