December 6-9, 2021
The 2021 Call for Presentations has concluded.
The deadline for submissions was Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Notification regarding speaker selections will occur in April/May 2021.
The Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo, presented by the New Jersey REALTORS®, New York State Association of REALTORS® & Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, is the largest annual convention and trade show of its type in the U.S. – the premier event for the real estate industry in the tri-state area.
Over 8,000 industry professionals take the opportunity to learn new skills at more than 100 educational sessions, hear top national industry speakers & trainers, discover the latest trends, network with their peers and explore the latest products and service innovations at the 325-booth Trade Expo.
Triple Play 2021 is scheduled for December 6-9, 2021 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. We recognize there are still many post-pandemic unknowns that may affect our event, as well as your 2021 schedule and travel options. However, we hope you will continue to submit outstanding content. Opportunities may arise for you to deliver your session virtually.
REALTORS® are shifting their thinking to long-term changes and what their business may look like in the post-COVID world. Now more than ever, educational content focused on emerging trends, adapting business models and developing new ways to engage with customers will be critical.
- Real Estate Salespersons, Brokers, Owners & Managers
The majority focusing on residential but specialists concentrating on appraisal, auction, commercial, international, land, property management, relocation and resort are also represented
- Affiliate Members
- State & Local Association Staff Members
Applicants will be asked to categorize their course submissions by topic, as relevant to the eight session tracks offered at Triple Play.
- Appraisal – Real estate appraisal, property valuation or land valuation, practices of developing an opinion of the value of real property
- Association Executive – Professional development for AEs designed to better serve the REALTOR® organization and its members
- Brokerage/Management – Good business practices for agency brokers, managers and broker-owners
- Commercial – Commercial agents, properties (also called investment or income property) and buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income
- Legal/Tax/Environmental/Ethics – Legal information which pertains to such matters under real estate law, tax, environmental issues and ethics in real estate
- Professional Development – Skills and knowledge for both personal development and career advancement
- Sales/Marketing – Branding, advertising, sales promotion and public relations
- Technology – Real estate tools, systems, and methods of organization used to sell, communicate, and organize
All submissions for CE credit (if applicable) will be managed by the associations thru the individual state governing bodies. Speakers chosen to present a CE course shall be required to provide a timed course outline with specific learning objectives (following the CE course outline template) and complete instructor resume meeting individual state guidelines for course and instructor approval.