The current 2025 Term began on July 1, 2023 and will end on June 30, 2025. All CE Credits are required to be completed by April 30, 2025 – if you complete the requirement after this date a $200.00 late fee will be assessed to your license renewal. All credits completed at this year’s convention will be posted to the 2025 CE Term, should you require your credits to be posted to a previous term (e.g. inactive/referral agents), please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirement for Actively Licensed Agents (Salesperson, Broker-Salesperson, Broker)
- A total of 12 Continuing Education (CE) Credits
- 6 of the total 12 CE Credits must be in the Core Topic Area
- 2 of the 6 Core CE Credits must be in the Ethics Topic Area
- 1 of the 6 Core CE Credits must be in the Fair Housing Topic Area
- The remaining 6 CE Credits can be taken in Core, Ethics, Fair Housing or Elective Topic Areas