2019 Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo
December 9 – 12, 2019
Atlantic City Convention Center
Atlantic City, NJ
The 2019 Call for Presentations is now available!
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 22, 2019.
Please be sure to read and understand all of the information on this page before applying to be a speaker
About Triple Play
The Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo, presented by the New Jersey REALTORS®, New York State Association of REALTORS® & Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, is the largest annual convention and trade show of its type in the U.S. – the premier event for the real estate industry in the tri-state area.
Over 8,000 industry professionals take the opportunity to learn new skills at more than 100 educational sessions, hear top national industry speakers & trainers, discover the latest trends, network with their peers and explore the latest products and service innovations at the 325-booth Trade Expo.
- Real Estate Salespersons, Brokers, Owners & Managers
The majority focusing on residential but specialists concentrating on appraisal, auction, commercial, international, land, property management, relocation and resort are also represented
- Affiliate Members
- State & Local Association Staff Members
How Speakers are chosen
Each state association convention committee, association staff and the Tri-State Convention Committee review proposals and select the program speakers based on overall program quality, speaker credentials, timeliness of the topic, relevance to the convention program and price.
Applicants will be asked to categorize their course submissions by topic, as relevant to the eight session tracks offered at Triple Play.
- Appraisal – Real estate appraisal, property valuation or land valuation, practices of developing an opinion of the value of real property
- Association Executive – Professional development for AEs designed to better serve the REALTOR® organization and its members
- Brokerage/Management – Good business practices for agency brokers, managers and broker-owners
- Commercial – Commercial agents, properties (also called investment or income property) and buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income
- Legal/Tax/Environmental/Ethics – Legal information which pertains to such matters under real estate law, tax, environmental issues and ethics in real estate
- Professional Development – Skills and knowledge for both personal development and career advancement
- Sales/Marketing – Branding, advertising, sales promotion and public relations
- Technology – Real estate tools, systems, and methods of organization used to sell, communicate, and organize
Qualifications for CE Credit
All submissions for CE credit (if applicable) will be managed by the associations thru the individual state governing bodies. Speakers chosen to present a CE course shall be required to provide a timed course outline with specific learning objectives (following the CE course outline template) and complete instructor resume meeting individual state guidelines for course and instructor approval.