Online registration is now closed.
On-Site Registration Hours
The Convention Registration Desks located on the 2nd floor of the Atlantic City Convention Center will be open:
- Monday, December 9th – 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 10th – 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 11th – 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, December 12th – 7:30 am to 10:30 am
On-Site Registration Fees
- $99 – REALTOR®
- $159 – Non-member
- 50 – Exhibitor (after 4 complimentary registrations per booth have been used)
- $0 – Local Board Staff
- Need to cancel registration?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Question about your registration? Call Customer Service: 866-229-2386 or TriplePlayAttendee@experient-inc.com
Education & Ticketed Event Fees
Continuing Education is INCLUDED with your registration fee. For only $39, purchase Registration PLUS (online only) and have a guaranteed seat in 6 CE courses!
NJAR® members only: New Jersey continuing education (CE) credit approval is currently pending for the Tuesday, December 10, 2-5pm class – Extreme Disclosure with Terry Watson. While we expect this class to be granted CE credit, in the event it is denied credit, you will be refunded a pro-rated portion of your $39 Registration PLUS fee. A refund will NOT be given if you also hold a real estate license in either New York or Pennsylvania and take advantage of the CE credits for those states.
Designation & Certification Courses
- $125 – At Home With Diversity
- $195 – CCIM Course – Commercial Real Estate Negotiations - SOLD OUT
- $195 – WCR: PMN- Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals - CANCELLED
- $50 – Professional Standards Administrators’ Training (Association Staff)
- $295 – CRB: Marketing Strategies that Deliver Results
- $295 – CRS: 205 – Financing Solutions to Close the Deal
- $65 – NJAR® President’s Gala
- $125 – USPAP Update Course
First time attendee
Become an Exhibitor
To become an exhibitor at the 2013 trade expo, click here for information on reserving a booth.