“We had a tremendous amount of traffic, many interested potential clients, and exhibiting was an overall successful experience. Attendance is very large, and attendees were genuinely interested in bettering their services. GREAT EVENT for real estate industry vendors to engage with professionals and place their product(s) on a pedestal to shine!”
Rick Veltri, President & Founder, VIP 1-Step Process
Every year since 2000, the Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo has attracted thousands of REALTORS®, Brokers, Appraisers, and other Real Estate Professionals to the largest real estate convention and trade show of its kind in the U.S.
Last year, participants traveled from coast-to-coast and Canada to learn about the newest and most exciting developments in real estate products and services.
Brought to you by the New Jersey REALTORS®, New York State Association of REALTORS® and Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, this premiere event is a must-attend.
Reserve Your Booth Today!
Please Note: Last year’s exhibitors should have received an email with credentials and instructions for logging into the exhibitor management system. If you require assistance logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following links provide additional information regarding reserving your booth and general convention information for exhibitors:
- 2016 Exhibitor Brochure
- Show Hours & Booth Package
- Visit the online floor plan or Download a PDF
- Exhibitor Service Kit (order electric, carpet, etc.)
- Guidelines for Display
- Exhibitor FAQ
- Attendee Statistics
- Triple Play Logo (.jpg, .png)
For use in your marketing materials
- Triple Play Web Banner
- Exhibitor Banner
REALTORS® support our economy by investing in their business.
- The typical real estate pro spends $5,500 annually on business expenses.
- REALTORS® spend $434 million on closing gifts each year.
- Collectively, REALTORS®generate 15.5 billion in average monthy credit card expenditures.
- REALTORS®will make 42 trips to an office/computer supply store during the next 12 months.
- 58% plan to purchase computer software programs in the next 12 months.
- 42% plan to purchase a smartphone in the ned 12 months.
- 41% plan to contact a finance professional.
- 37% plan to purchase insurance in the next 12 months.
SOURCE: 2012 REALTORS® Member Profile Study